2011年3月17日星期四

Just For You ..

Teh Yi Xin !!
Where you go ?
Are you really been kidnaped? T-T
Now de Teh Yi Xin is not real de you right ?? = (
Why we will become like this ..
What happen the day after your birthday ..
We just didn't chat for few days
And everything changed ..
We still been good before that ..
WHAT HAPPEN !!
If anything happen or I did anything wrong .
Please tell me ! =(
Or you realy have no more feel ?
You just waiting for us to break?
I don't wan ...I really don't wan..
I really wanna be with you forever ..TEH YI XIN !
I don't know why you suddenly so angry because of my joke ..
Maybe you really mind ..
Maybe you just wan to make me disappoint to you ..
And make us break ..
Someone tell me ..长痛不如短痛 ..
Someone tell me ..努力挽回吧 ..
I have try my best to make us back to the time we loving each others..
But ..I think i failed ..
If you really have no more feel to me ..
I keep on staying you down ,
Just making more hurt to both of us ..
Well.. I can say I really love you so much ..
I just keep on thinking of you
Thinking of our future and lots lots more..
We had broke once ...
And thats the one I regret most
I really hope this won't happen twice ..
But ..I really want to know your feelings
What do you think of us ..
Break? Love? Future?
Its going to open school ..
How do we face each other?
You're really good
Anything you mind ,you care ,you feel sad ..
You can keep just in your heart ..
In front of your friends ,
You're always a happy girl without any annoying things..
You won't do something that hurt someone ..
Just like last time a boy that loved you before walked to us ..
You quickly ran away ..
And tell me because you don't to hurt him ..
But do you think about me?
Well.. if it's you ,you will feel nothing ..
But everyone are different ,
Something you mind ,others don't
But something you don't mind ,others do
Is hard to care this much of things ..
Sometimes I moody ..angry ..
You'll feel that I'm 'small gas' .. why like this also wan angry ..
You won't understand what I feel cause you're not me
Just like I also don't understand what you're thinking
That's why couple will start argue , more seriously ..break </3
You know what I'm thinking now?
I just feel that you wanna break with me ..
But scare hurt me ..
Yes ! This is what I'm thinking .
Hope you tell me that you're not !

No matter how its going to be ,
I can say that I love you much
More than I can say =]
Wish you happy forever ~❤

没有评论:

发表评论